Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Puppy Pop Out Card

 Inside Pop Up Card

 Another view of the inside pop up
Front view


I used the images and paper from the Paper Creator Puppy Power Gatefold Card Kit  to create my pop up card.  Cut out the pieces with my Silhouette Cameo and the following cut files from the Silhouette store:
Fence #2680
2 Dog Tags #58664
Pop Up Card #66542
Note: I altered the pop up cut file to remove the ornaments and left the base as a solid piece to create the background for the fence and puppy.

Challenges
Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends - Challenge #50 - Anything Goes


3 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Oh how cute! Enjoy your crafty week Deloris~

cotnob said...

A fun card Deloris, such a cute pup and lovely pop out design.
Pauline
x

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

OK...just too cute! I'll have to get that plain pop out card from Silhouette on next sale. Thanks for the file number.