Thursday, December 8, 2016

Candlelight Mice




I used the following supplies 
Candlelight Mice Ultimate Kit from Paper Creator
(Remember to enter code DELORIS to save 20% off your order)
Prima Flowers, Pearls, Ribbon, Lace Bow, MS Branch Punch
Silhouette Studio Software, Silhouette Cameo

Challenges I am entering my card in:
Di's Digi Challenge - Traditional Christmas Colors
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Christmas Theme
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge - Create A Christmas Card
Come And Get It Challenge - Christmas Theme Cards
Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends - Challenge #47 - Anything Goes
Pile It On Challenge #122 - Two Patterned Papers

10 comments:

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Deloris, this is such a cute image and it's lovely to see it used in such different ways.
Pauline
x

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love these little mice - they are quite adorable. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pile it On Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Larissa said...

This is a really sweet card. I love the colours on the image. Thanks for entering our challenge at Di's digi stamps.

Hugs,
Larissa

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Precious!!! I'm all caught up yet I feel busy and can't get to all the posts and hops going on...alas! Can't remember if I told you but I loved my card. I loved it the moment I saw it posted and wish I had thought of it and wanted to case. I was trying to figure out how you cut paper in such perfect places.

Keti's Projects said...

Super cute image and beautiful card. I love how you used green for background wit lovely pattern papers. Perfect combination.Thanks for playing with us at Pile it On. Hope to see your work for our next challenge too. Keti (DT)

cotnob said...

Hi Deloris, I just popped back to say thank you for joining us at Di's Digi Designs.
Pauline
x

Bunny said...

Cute image, pretty papers. Thanks for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

Helen said...

A great card - such a cute image.

Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge.

Helen x

Neva Zver said...

What a lovely card .
Thanks for joining us at Come And Get It challenge.Neva

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Deloris thank you for joining us over on
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge
Dianne xx
HJCC DT